Air Pollution Laboratory
The person's review below me is whack. Stutz' class is the easiest shit I've probably taken at UCLA. The exams are simple, all u need to really do is read his lecture slides(and he posts those online). Both midterm and final are like 70 percent multiple choice, and the remaining 30 percent is easy fill in the blanks. HW and In class assignments account for the remaining 30% of your grade, and these are like free As. Personally, I only studied like 2-3 hours for the final, and I ended up getting an A- on the final and an A in the class. The bad thing about Stutz is that his lectures are insanely boring, and the half of the class that is attending lecture is asleep. But hey, you dont have to go to lecture since he does have podcasts and he posts his slides online. Also, buy the textbook. Even though its only "recommended" it helps a lot with homework and you can use it to study for his final.