Variable Topics Research Seminars: Global Studies -- Senior Seminar
Fall 2018 - If you're a global studies major and you're taking the senior seminar take one with Professor Potts if possible. She really cares about her students, she made the class as easy as possible but didn't dumb down the material. She was pretty clear about things and approachable. For our class 10% of the grade was partcipation and the other 90% was weekly 1 page writing assignments on the readings which in my opinion is easier than a final paper and a group project like the other gs seminars had.