Based on 8 Users
There are no grade distributions available for this professor yet.
Sorry, no enrollment data is available.
Professor Lustig is awesome. Super nice guy. If you don't understand something, definitely go talk to him. His lectures are great, though it was hard at 8am. Definitely take the midterm--much easier than the final. Reading the book helps a lot because he just follows it mostly. Really not that difficult of a class and you learn some very useful info.
Here are the facts on the class:
1. Online lecture notes provided
2. Decent lecturer in class, but too much math proof and not enough conceptual explanation
3. Midterm is optional, but then final is a large chunk of the grade
4. Three hw sets that are fair measures of understanding
5. Tests were pretty hard compared to the depth of his explanation in class
6. Midterm was MC while final had same amount of MC but with half the points on the essay questions which were damn hard
7. For an econ prof, pretty decent i suppose, but be ready to feel like crap after his tests
8. Welcome at OH, but then he sometimes gets impatient when you dont understand where he is coming from
*not a bad class to take, but no slacking for sure*