Based on 8 Users
There are no grade distributions available for this professor yet.
Sorry, no enrollment data is available.
Facts about this oldfart:
- Goes off on tangent about 90% of the time
- Loves talking about his experience at Hughes Research Laboratory
- Treats his TAs like his pets (or at least they behave like pets)
- Stresses on participation especially in lab classes (I guess he gets lonely or something when students don't show up)
- Easy grader
- Does not write down equations and does not derive them for you so you better develop a mental map for his clueless equations
- Prepare to waste time
- Does not care if you need to skip out of lab classes because you have important things going on (like interviews)
About EE 173D
- Too many people crowding around each station and each equipment
- There are three grading criteria: report, presentation, and participation (each worth 33%)
- The participation is out of 8 even though it says 10 on EE web, he gives the extra two points out for people who participate 100% of the time (or who's his pet)
- Since there are about 6 people to a group with one equipment, not every student gets to use the equipment
- The experiment itself is unclear, boring, and meaningless
- Again, you better make sure you show up to every class because someone might get lonely.
- The last guy in the class gets B